The annual Eagle Ford Excellence Awards, hosted by STEER, have honored and brought attention to energy companies that are operating with high standards to benefit the communities in South Texas. With the deadline (September 13, 2019) quickly approaching, we need your help to find the companies that deserve recognition for their effort and care.
Preserving a healthy environment is at the forefront of discussion on a national stage. We see an effort being made by the energy industry to be proactive and protective of the land, air and water.
stew·ard·ship / noun
The job of supervising or taking care of something, such as an organization or property.
“Responsible stewardship of our public lands”
- Synonyms: administration, care, charge, conduct, control, direction, governance, government, guidance, handling, intendance, management, operation, oversight, presidency, regulation, running, superintendence, superintendency, supervision.
Would you help us to find these stewards of our natural resources? We will be awarding two companies (More than 250 employees & Less than 250 employees) in this category.
The Eagle Ford Excellence Award for Environmental Stewardship seeks to honor those who make it their duty to preserve the environment in a responsible manner.
Successful entries will demonstrate elements of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Innovation in reducing environmental impact
- Environmental protection and awareness efforts
- Implementation of practices or use of technology benefitting the environment
- Current, practical applications of the solution, or initiative, within the region
- Long-term, sustainable environmental benefits